Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
- All rates include tax
- We have shared boat and private boat options.
- Call or email for specials or cancellation rates (Typically during peak periods)
- Peak Times – June 1 to September 30
- Trip times are dock to dock.
Shared Boat – Other anglers may be added to the boat
Private Boat – Your group is exclusive, no other anglers will be added
Included with your trip;
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- CG Licensed Captain
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly professional instruction
- Free fish cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Charter Fishing Rates (Puget Sound)
$1100 – $1300 per trip – Learn More
$250 per person – Learn More
$800 to $1000 per trip – Learn More
$750 to $950 per trip – Learn More
Guided Fishing Rates (Rivers & Lakes)
$1100 – 1300 Private boat – Learn More
$250.00 per person shared boat– Learn More
- Restrictions Apply
- Guided trips for rivers, lakes and more
We fish select lakes in Snohomish and King Counties. Less than an hour away from Seattle.
Full Day – $650.00 (Full day trips are 7 hours in length) – Learn More
Half Day – $350.00 (Half day trips are 3.5 hours in length) – Learn More
Rates are for the boat, not per person, max of 2 anglers.
A $50.00 deposit per angler is required within 5 business days of your reservation or you will lose your reservation. Note*, We charge a $10.00 booking fee per person, which is not refundable, unless we have to cancel your tip due to conditions.
The remaining balance must be remitted on the day of your fishing trip. Remaining balance can only be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp, no checks.
We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at the boat ramp.
You are charged a small convenience fee when paying with a credit card, regardless of whether you pay with a credit card on the website or at the boat ramp/dock.
- To receive a 100% refund, you must provide at least a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled trip. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund, minus the deposit fee of $50.00 + the $10.00 booking fee per person. (IE. if you booked a trip for 4 people, your total deposit was $240.00. 10 days from your fishing trip, you cancelled, you would forfeit the $240.00)
- If the waters we are fishing (river or the Puget Sound) are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule. (IE. I see the river is “blown” and not fish-able, or the winds in Puget Sound are blowing in a manner that will not be good for fishing or is unsafe. I might cancel the trip within 1 days and give you the option to re-schedule or cancel altogether and get a 100% refund.)
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish.
- We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
One day licenses are available at the boat for those who fly in late and cannot get a license prior to the trip. All anglers age 15 and up, must have a fishing license and all anglers regardless of age must have a catch record card when fishing for salmon, steelhead and sturgeon. This price includes a $2.00 dealer fee per license. Or you can buy your license online at WDFW.