Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC and it’s DBA 365 Charters is an owner/operator business. We are limited to 2 donations per year. We understand the importance of making donations to an important cause. Our donation of a fishing trip will allow your organization to raise money for your cause, which has an impact on your ability to meet your organizational fundraising for the year.
Because this is important to you and to us, we have developed these guidelines for requesting a donation from Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC and its subsidiaries.
Donations are important because it allows your organization to use our donation of a fishing trip to raise money through auctions or raffles, which your organization holds at scheduled events and fundraisers.
A fishing trip for 4 anglers is valued at 800.00. Typically this trip auctions for 3,100.00. Raffle amounts vary depending on the attendance to your fundraising event.
Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC selects 2 organizations per year to donate fishing trips for qualified non-profit organizations registered in Washington State. The following are requirements for donations.
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code, listed in the IRS Master File that conduct activities in Washington State of the United States America.
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds for a specific non-profit program; or
- A private school or charter school; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large such as food pantries, soup kitchens, clothing closets, etc.; or
- A military non-profit organization, which provides services to those who have served the United States of America in one of the recognized Armed Forces.
All organizations must provide proof they meet the eligibility requirements. This requires submitting supporting documentation at the time of request to include; organization employee salaries/stipends, organizational charitable ratings by 3rd party, annual budget and a statement of what the raised funds will be used for.
Submissions for donations will be accepted between October 1st and October 15th of the calendar year for the following year. The decision is announced October 31st. (You submit your application October 3rd, 2019. The decision will be announced October 31st, 2019. Your donation is good for 2020.)
- If your organization is awarded a donation;
- Ridge to River Outdoors LLC, provides a certificate of donation for your event.
- Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC selects the fishery/date range for the trip within the calendar year.
- Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC may change the trip fishery/date range due to unfishable conditions. We will work with the winner to amend the date. if we have an unfishable situation.
All Donations MUST be used for the calendar year stated. Ie. If the year for the trip was 2021, the winner of (your) event must use the trip in 2021, it WILL NOT carry over to the next year.