Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
Charter fishing trips are run in Puget Sound. This is saltwater fishing. We typically depart out of Everett Marina, a short drive from Seattle.
Mid-day 4 hour private charters are only available for private groups. The cost is by the boat. This trip is only offered during our peak season, which is June 1 to September 30.
Typically this trip begins at about 1:30pm or when our morning trip is done. Sometimes the morning trip limits early and your group may have the option to arrive early for the trip. This allows your group to capitalize on the more active morning fish.
- All rates include tax
- Trip times are dock to dock.
Included with your trip;
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- CG Licensed Captain
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly professional instruction
- Free fish cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
4 hour mid-day private fishing charters peak times by the boat only
|1 – 4 Persons Private Charter||$800|
|5 Persons Private Charter||$900|
|6 Persons Private Charter||$1000|
- No shared charter for 4 hour mid-day private fishing charters.
How we fish up to 6 anglers – We troll for salmon using state of the art downriggers. With controlled depth fishing, we only run up to 3 downriggers at a time. Sometimes due to current we are limited to 2 downriggers. Customers rotate turns for bites/chances to land a fish. This is common industry practice and yields better results than fishing too much gear and tangling frequently.
A $50.00 deposit per angler is required within 5 business days of your reservation or you will lose your reservation. Note*, We charge a $10.00 booking fee per person, which is not refundable.
The remaining balance must be remitted on the day of your fishing trip. Remaining balance can only be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp, no checks.
We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at the boat ramp.
- In order to receive a 100% refund, you must provide a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled date. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund, minus the deposit fee of $50.00.
- If the waters we are fishing (river or the Puget Sound) are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule.
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
One day licenses are available at the boat for those who fly in late and cannot get a license prior to the trip. This price includes a dealer fee per license.
- Fishing License – $10