Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable. You can make a deposit or full payment on your trip right here.
- All rates include tax
- We have shared boat options and private boat options.
- Call or email for specials or cancellation rates
Shared Boat – Other anglers may be added to the boat
Private Boat – Your group is exclusive, no other anglers will be added.
Full day trips (6 – 7 hours)
- $200.00 per person (3 persons minimum for this price – Private Boat requires 4 person minimum)
- We do not offer Private Boat trips for less than 3 anglers.
Half day trips for Summer Only June, July & August (3.5 – 4 hours)
- $150.00 per person (3 persons minimum – Private Boat requires 4 person minimum)
- Half day trips are only run in the afternoon, after our morning trip is complete.
- We do not offer half day Private Boat for 2 anglers or less.
A $50.00 deposit per angler is required within 5 business days of your reservation or you will lose your reservation.
The remaining balance must be remitted on the day of your fishing trip. Remaining balance can only be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp.
We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at the boat ramp.
- In order to receive a 100% refund, you must provide a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled date. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund, minus the deposit fee of $50.00.
- If the waters we are fishing (river or the Puget Sound) are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule.
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
One day licenses are available at the boat for those who fly in late and cannot get a license prior to the trip. This price includes a $2.00 dealer fee per license.
- WA Resident $10.18
- Non-Residents $17.82
Tips are not included in your rate. Tips should be based on how hard your captain or deckhand works for you. Deckhands work strictly for tips. Sport Fishing industry tips are 15 – 20% per person. (That is $30 to $40 per person)
You are charged a small convenience fee when paying with a credit card, regardless of whether you pay with a credit card on the website or at the boat ramp. Thank you.